Rent the Historic Oakwood Lincoln-Park Clubhouse for Your Event
The Oakwood-Lincoln Park Neighborhood Association invites you to rent the Historic Clubhouse for your next meeting or special occasion. The Clubhouse has been a central part of the neighborhood since it was built by the National Youth Administration (NYA) in 1939. The main room can accommodate up to 60 people.
The Clubhouse has tables, chairs, restrooms, a full kitchen, and Wi-Fi.
- six round tables five feet in diameter;
- 12 rectangular tables 2-and-a-half feet wide and six feet long
- A two-hour minimum is required.
- $50.00 per hour is the rental fee.
- A $50.00 refundable deposit is required.
- This will be refunded within two weeks via PayPal following your event if the clubhouse is left in reasonable condition as specified in the Contract and Rules. If you do not complete your reservation, your deposit will be refunded within 14 business days.
- Your rental time period must include time for set up and clean up.
To reserve the clubhouse:
- Check Your Date for Availability: Check the Clubhouse Calendar to determine if the date/time you would like to rent is open. Be aware that your rental will be confirmed only when your contract and deposit are the first received for the requested date/time.
- Complete the OLPNA Clubhouse-Contract-and-Rules.
- Scan and email the signed contract to olpna.clubhouse@gmail. com (Use your phone as a scanner or visit a local library).
- All Payments Taken Via PayPal Below! This includes credit or debit card options for your convenience. Please include the name on the contract AND requested date/time of reservation in the Notes section of PayPal. Follow the buttons below for your convenience!