Rent the Historic Oakwood Lincoln-Park Clubhouse for Your Event
The Oakwood-Lincoln Park Neighborhood Association invites you to rent the Historic Clubhouse for your next meeting or special occasion. The Clubhouse has been a central part of the neighborhood since it was built by the National Youth Administration (NYA) in 1939. The main room can accommodate up to 50 people and has a working gas log fireplace.
The Clubhouse has tables, chairs, restrooms, a full kitchen and WiFi.
- six round tables five feet in diameter;
- 12 rectangular tables 2-and-a-half feet wide and six feet long
- A two-hour minimum is required.
- $25.00 per hour is the rental fee.
- A $50.00 deposit is required.
- NEW: A $50.00 refundable damage deposit is required and will be refunded within two weeks following your event if the clubhouse is left in reasonable condition as specified in the Contract and Rules.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CASH PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Your rental time period must include time for set up and clean up.
To reserve the clubhouse:
- Check Your Date for Availability: Check the Clubhouse Calendar to determine if the date/time you would like to rent is open. Be aware that your rental will be confirmed only when your contract and deposit are the first received for the requested date/time.
- Complete the OLPNA Clubhouse-Contract-and-Rules.
- Scan and email the signed contract to olpna.clubhouse@gmail. com (Lawson McGhee Library downtown at 500 West Church Street has a scanner free to use!)
- OR send by snail mail to OLPNA, P.O. Box 27773, Knoxville, TN 37927 (Please note that the P.O. Box number has 3 sevens! :
2 7 7 7 3. Thanks!)
- Make a Deposit or Full Payment:
By Check or Money Order: include a check with your contract for a $50 deposit or the full rental amount. When paying full rental amount, include a separate check or money order for the $50.00 refundable security deposit.
With PayPal (below): includes credit or debit card options
Important: include the name on the contract AND requested date/time of reservation in the blanks provided.