Rent the Historic Oakwood Lincoln-Park Clubhouse for Your Event
The Oakwood-Lincoln Park Neighborhood Association invites you to rent the Historic Clubhouse for your next meeting or special occasion. The Clubhouse has been a central part of the neighborhood since it was built by the National Youth Administration (NYA) in 1939. The main room can accommodate up to 50 people and has a gas log fireplace. The Clubhouse has tables, chairs, restrooms, a full kitchen and WiFi.
- A two-hour minimum is required.
- Your rental time period must include time for set up and clean up.
- A $50.00 deposit is required.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
- A $25.00 fine will be charged if the clubhouse is not left in reasonable condition as specified in the contract.
To reserve the clubhouse:
- Check Your Date for Availability: Check the Clubhouse Calendar to confirm the time/date you would like to rent is open. Be aware that until we have received your deposit and completed contract, your reservation is not confirmed.
- Complete the OLPNA Clubhouse-Contract-and-Rules.
- Scan and email the signed contract to olpna.clubhouse at gmail dot com (Lawson McGhee Library downtown at 500 West Church Street has a scanner free to use!)
- OR send by snail mail to OLPNA, P.O. Box 27773, Knoxville, TN 37927 (Please note that the P.O. Box number has 3 sevens! 2 7 7 7 3. Thanks!)
- Make a Deposit or Full Payment: Mail a check to the address above OR pay with PayPal (includes credit or debit card options) by clicking a “Buy Now” button below and complete payment process. You must include name the reservation is under (must be the same name that is on the contract!) AND date and time of reservation.
Full Day Rental ($200)
Two Hour Rental/Deposit ($50)
Four Hour Rental ($100)
Six Hour Rental ($150)
Three Hour Rental ($75)
Five Hour Rental ($125)
Seven Hour Rental ($175)
Other Payment ($25)