Rent the Historic Oakwood Lincoln-Park Clubhouse for Your Event
The Oakwood-Lincoln Park Neighborhood Association invites you to rent the Historic Clubhouse for your next meeting or special occasion. The Clubhouse has been a central part of the neighborhood since it was built by the National Youth Administration (NYA) in 1939. The main room can accommodate up to 50 people and has a working gas log fireplace.
The Clubhouse has tables, chairs, restrooms, a full kitchen and WiFi.
- six round tables five feet in diameter;
- 12 rectangular tables 2-and-a-half feet wide and six feet long
- A two-hour minimum is required.
- Your rental time period must include time for set up and clean up.
- A $50.00 deposit is required.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
- A $25.00 fine will be charged if the clubhouse is not left in reasonable condition as specified in the contract.
To reserve the clubhouse:
- Check Your Date for Availability: Check the Clubhouse Calendar to determine if the date/time you would like to rent is open. Be aware that your rental will be confirmed only when your contract and deposit are the first received for the requested date/time.
- Complete the OLPNA Clubhouse-Contract-and-Rules.
- Scan and email the signed contract to olpna dot clubhouse at gmail dot com (Lawson McGhee Library downtown at 500 West Church Street has a scanner free to use!)
- OR send by snail mail to OLPNA, P.O. Box 27773, Knoxville, TN 37927 (Please note that the P.O. Box number has 3 sevens! 2 7 7 7 3. Thanks!)
- Make a Deposit or Full Payment: Mail a check to the address above OR pay with PayPal below (includes credit or debit card options) and complete payment process. You must include the name on the contract AND requested date/time of reservation.