Rent the Historic “Club House”
The Oakwood-Lincoln Park Neighborhood Association invites you to rent the Historic Club House for you next meeting or special occasion. The Club House has been a central part of the neighborhood since it was built by the National Youth Administration, NYA in 1939. The main room can accommodate up to 50 people and has a gas log fireplace. The Club House has tables, chairs, restrooms, a kitchen and WiFi.
Please note that the policy for renting the Clubhouse has changed as follows:
- A two-hour minimum is required.
- Your rental time period must include time for set up and clean up.
- A $50.00 deposit is required.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
To reserve the clubhouse, do the following:
- Check for availability on this Clubhouse Calendar before sending any money.
- After date is cleared, you will be asked to print, read carefully and fill out a copy of the Contract.
- No later than two weeks in advance of your rental date, send the contract and a deposit of $50 (CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY!) to:
Oakwood Lincoln Park Neighborhood Association
PO Box 27773
Knoxville, TN 37927.
- No later than one week before your rental date, send the remaining balance that you owe (CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY!)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (865) 219-3584 to let us know the date and time you would like to rent.
. For more information, e-mail us from the Contact Page